This career opportunity will be responsible for debt collection of the company group and the administration of debtors, prepare and analyse of new credit applications, receipt and allocation of payments and control of account queries by investing in own personal development, living the company values and adhering to all policies and procedures.
- Matric with a certificate in debtor’s management
- 3-5 years’ experience in a debtor’s role, in a high-volume industry.
- More than 5 years’ experience in a debtor’s role, in a high-volume industry, within the FMCG industry.
- Working weekends and long hours when required
- Working remotely when required
- Clear Criminal Record.
Essential Knowledge & Understanding
- Knowledge of the credit application procedure
- Knowledge and understanding of debtor’s management
- Basic accounting Knowledge
- Knowledge of interest calculations
- Legal compliance (finance) knowledge
- Understanding of financial statements
- Knowledge of NCA
- Good communication (verbal and written)
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills
- MS Office intermediary level
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to handle common debtor and creditor queries.
- Able to deal with conflict (difficult customers)
- Knowledge and understanding of online retail portal.
Key Performance Areas
- Collect debt for the Etlin Group
- Responsible for the administration of debtors
- Prepare and analyse new credit applications
- Receipt and allocation of payments
- Control of account queries
- Invest in personal development
- Living the company values and adhere to all policies and procedures
- Define team outputs.
Please submit your CV and a certified copy of your ID and qualifications
Psychometrics assessments will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.