The main purpose of this career opportunity is to fill the complete maintenance function of the entire facility, this will include but not limited to the monitoring and reporting of the refrigeration systems, maintenance of the sub-ambient facilities; management and control assets; building upkeep to ensure a safe and compliant operational functionality of the site while remaining within budget.
- N4 – Matric(NQF)
- N5 –N6 (Electrical, Mechanical, Refrigeration) Red seal certified. Millwright.
- 5 years with preferred qualification.
- 10 years without the preferred qualification.
- +5 years with preferred qualification with red seal certification.
- Red seal certification (E/Seta)
- CAT A valid accreditation.
- Valid Code B driver’s license and Own transport.
- Working at sub-zero conditions (Requires medical clearance)
- Working at Heights
- Working in Confined spaces/hazardous areas
- Clear Criminal Record.
- Computer Literate (outlook, Excel), working with computer maintenance management systems (CMMS), Programable logic controller (PLC)
- Able to work at Cold to sub-zero environments
- Maintaining of FMCG and logistic portfolio
- Able to keep composure under pressure and emergencies
- Reporting on incidents and activities
- Maintaining of Ammonia refrigeration system components
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Understanding of chemicals
- Operational infrastructure maintenance: Mobile Racking, Loading Docks and temperature seal doors and walling.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with (MHE) Material handling equipment.
- Extensive knowledge of Ammonia refrigeration system.
- Extensive electrical three phase and single-phase knowledge
- General Building Maintenance. Plumbing, Painting and Plastering.
- Extensive knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety rules, requirements, lockouts, tag out and risk assessment.
Key Performance Areas
- Effective monitoring and reporting of Refrigeration Systems.
- Maintain and adhere to all audit preparation and communication.
- Upkeep and maintenance of Building and facility.
- Assure energy efficiency at all times.
- Full Maintenance of the sub ambient facility
- Adhere to and maintain maintenance budget
- Asset Management and Control
- Invest in personal development
- Assurance of Safety and compliance of regulation stipulations.
- Living the company values and adhere to all the policies and procedures.
Please submit your CV and a certified copy of your ID and qualifications
Psychometrics assessments will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.