This career opportunity will be responsible to process salaries, manage payroll statutory payments; coordinate and administer employee benefits; report on payroll and HC statutory requirements and other; maintain the human capital data on the system, assist with human capital administration by investing in own personal development and living the company values.
- Payroll Certificate (NQF 5)
- Payroll Diploma (NQF 6)
- 4 years’ payroll experience with a payroll of +200 Employees, including experience in wages and commissions.
- At least 2 years’ statutory payroll and HR reporting. Experience with Sage 300 people.
- 5 years’ payroll experience with a payroll of +200 Employees, including experience in wages and commission
- 3 years and more statutory payroll and HR reporting. Experience with Sage 300 people (Payroll and HR)
- Working weekends and long hours when required
- Valid drivers’ licence with reliable transport
- Clear Criminal Record.
Essential Knowledge & Understanding
- Understanding of administration of medical aid and provident funds
- Basic knowledge of labour laws and regulations and its impact on the payroll function
- Knowledge and understanding of statutory legislation and practices pertaining to the DOL (U-Filing, IOD’S, ROE ext.)
- Knowledge and understanding of statutory legislation and practices pertaining to SARS (E-Filing, EMP201, Tax Directives ext.)
- Skills reporting and yearly submissions (W&R Seta- This will be an advantage)
- Knowledge and understanding of Payroll audit procedures
- Understanding of union rules and procedures within payroll.
- MS Office on an Intermediate level
- Experience with Human Capital statutory reporting and legislation
- Compilation of reports.
- Skills Development Facilitator skills
- Preparation and compilation of audit documentation
- Sage 300 people systems and Employee self-service
- HC statutory reporting and administration
Key Performance Areas
- Process salaries monthly
- Manage the payroll statutory payments
- Coordinate and administer employee benefits
- Report on payroll and HC statutory requirements and other
- Maintain the human capital data on the system
- Assist with human capital administration
- Invest in own personal development
- Living the company values and adhere to all the policies and procedures
Please submit your CV and a certified copy of your ID and qualifications
Psychometrics assessments will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.