This career opportunity will be responsible for the utilization of the picking freezer, supervision of the pickers on a day-to-day basis, maintaining of stock accuracy, monitor and oversee the housekeeping of thefreezer rooms and the administration of the warehouse management system by investing in own personal development, living the company values and supervising direct reports.
- Matric with a short course in supply chain or logistics
- 3 to 5 years’ experience at a supervisory role or similar, in a high-volume colds store operation, within the food industry.
- +5 years’ experience at a supervisory role or similar, in a high-volume colds store operation, within the food industry.
- Valid driver’s Licence and Own Transport
- Passed medical exams
- Working long hours/Weekends/Overtime
- Working in a pressurised environment
- Required to work in low temperatures (sub-zero) and Heights
- Clear Criminal Record.
Essential Knowledge & Understanding
- Knowledge of ISO22000 and food safety management systems
- Basic technical understanding of equipment (material handling)
- Knowledge of maintaining stock levels and accuracy
- Understanding of any warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Mobile Racking
- Supervising of people
- Good communication (written and verbal)
- Microsoft intermediary
- Problem solving skills
- Target Driven
Key Performance Areas
- Supervision of Pickers on a Day-to-Day Basis
- Responsible for the Utilization of the Picking Freezer
- Maintain Stock Accuracy
- Monitor and Oversee the Housekeeping of Freezer Rooms
- Administration of the Warehouse Management System
- Invest in own personal development
- Living the company and adhere to all the policies and procedures
- Define teams output.
Please submit your CV and a certified copy of your ID and qualifications
Psychometrics assessments will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.