Crowscopes’ client is a well-established importer within the wholesale trading industry is in need of a Production Clerk in the Durban Branch. Responsible for inventory management, assisting with the back flushing process, responsible for mixing brine and waste management by investing in own personal development, driving performance excellence and living the company values.
- NQF 5 Certificate in Operations/General Office Administration
- 2-3 years’ experience in a clerk or storeman role or similar within the food industry
- More than 3 years’ experience in a clerk or store-man or similar within the food industry.
- Valid Code B Driver’s Licence and Own Transport
- Passed medical exams
- Clear Criminal Record.
- Knowledge of the production process
- Good understanding of food safety
- Knowledge of stock management process
- Knowledge of health and safety
- Understanding of chemicals
- Proficient in MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Inventory management
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good administrative skills
- Willingness to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Key Performance Areas
- Responsible for inventory management
- Assist with the backflush process
- Responsible for mixing brine
- Waste management
- Invest in personal management
- Living the company values and adhere to all the policies and procedures
- Define teams output.
Please submit your CV and a certified copy of your ID and qualifications
Psychometrics assessments will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.