This career opportunity is for an account manager who will be responsible for the management, development and performance of Technical and Sales activities in the assigned market.
Key Performance Areas
Directs a technical and sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company vision and values. Achieves maximum profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling and supporting the company’s products and/or related services.
Applicants should have
- Matric Ceritificate
- Degree or recognised diploma in the market;
- Formal in technical training in /Engineering / Mining and electronics;
- 7 years’ experience in electronic sales, with four years at senior level – preferably the mining industry
- Highly Computer literate (Microsoft Office Package);
- 3-5 years’ experience as a key Accounts Manager
Please submit your CV and a certified copy of your ID and qualifications
Psychometrics assessments will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.