We have a position available for a Technical sales representative servicing our Dairy customers. This person will be responsible for, amongst other duties:
Key Performance Areas
- Customer service & sales support
- Build strong relationships with customers personally and professionally
- Managing your sales budget and gross margins
- Attending to customer complaints effectively and responding within 24 hours
- Respond to customer’s technical service requests, troubleshooting technical issues and identifying the fault and fixing the route cause
- Assisting customers on site with Filler and related equipment installations, services, repairs, and preventative maintenance programmes and performing audits on their equipment
- Identification and achievement of measurable technical and process developments and improvements.
- Liaise between customer, planning and internal sales to ensure accurate forecasting
- Ensuring a safe working environment by adhering to safety procedures.
- To really understands the customer’s business and provide them with packaging solutions, not just bottles
To be considered for this position applications must meet the following criteria:
- A min of a N6 electrical or mechanical is essential
- Previous sales experience in a technical sales role
- Must be organized and have the ability to build relationships with all levels of management at our customers
- Excel skills, and ability to generate reports and work with numbers when needed
- Highly self – motivated, energetic and ability to motivate others
- Proficiency in English, read, write, and ability to communicate professionally
- Own car and driver’s license
- Must live near in or around Howick/PMB area.
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Must have a technical aptitude
- Must be organized and be able to build strong relationships
- Have an enquiring mind and be resilient.
This position is open to all individuals who meet the relevant minimum criteria.