This career opportunity will be responsible to execute the sales/trading operational plan, build & maintain relationships with customers and suppliers and manage the key accounts, while being responsible for new business development and to sell the company product range through investing in own personal development and living the company values.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Degree/Diploma food technology or relevant. Sales Management certificate or a Sales Management Course.
- 3-5 years’ sales or key account experience in a Frozen food environment.
- 5-8 years’ sales or key account experience in a further processed frozen food sales environment.
- Valid Code B driver’s licence and own transport. Requires travelling domestically.
- Clear Criminal Record
- Making calls and seeing clients after working hours when they are available
- Meat cuts knowledge
- Frozen Food knowledge
- Business and Financial acumen knowledge
- Knowledge of return policies
- Quality service knowledge
- FMCG knowledge
- Retail change and promo structure knowledge
- Wholesale & Distribution
- Relevant systems knowledge will be a preference
- Key account management
- Relationship building (boots to boardroom) and negotiations on a senior level
- Up and cross selling
- MS Office on an Intermediate level.
- Merchandising /Shelf space management
- Forward selling
- Competitive pricing and benchmarking.
- Demand forecasting skills
- Monthly reporting and feedback skills.
- Good communication skills
- Numerical skills
- Negotiation skills
Key Performance Areas
- Build and maintain relationships
- with customers and local
- suppliers and manage the key
- Responsible for new
- business development Selling of stock Responsible for Customer
- Qualifications Invest in personal development
- Living the company values and adhere to all the policies and procedures
- Define team outputs
Please submit your CV and a certified copy of your ID and qualifications
Psychometrics assessments will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.